Weekly Coding Update #15-16

#15: Had a big big work deadline last week, so no no progress that week.

#16:…

This week I reworked the way links work. I added a fourth bubble, which looks a little cooler, but mainly fixes the issues I was having where there would sometimes be an awkward gap at one end or the other. I tweaked the canonical location of each bubble, and the timing at which they appear, the way the move, and made them grow/shrink semi-randomly over time.

I also finished (for now) the “infection” effect, which turns everything red. This work was mainly making it so the link could turn red from either end, and making sure the red starts at the correct end.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *